Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Who unfriended me on Facebook?

Here I am with a trick which will let you know who unfriended you on Facebook....!!!!
This thing striked in my mind when my friend on Facebook unfriended me.......!!!


Now I will show you how to know who unfriended you on Facebook

Step 1:Download and install the software named Unfriend Finder.The link is given below:
http://www.unfriendfinder.com/download

The link will work for google Crome users

For Mozilla Firefox Users

There is a add-on named GreaseMonkey.You can download it from here......

After you are done with installing it......
Login to your Facebook account and you will be surprised to see a new column saying " NewUnfriends " next to account or home on the top right corner of your screen.....!!!!

That's it....!!!!Enjoy
Please comment if you have any suggestions of problems regarding this post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Zhacks